Healthcare Technology Management
Your medical devices save lives — and they have lives. Proactive equipment maintenance can extend the life of your device, keep your devices safe and operational, improve patient care and reduce costs over time.
All of our services fall under our ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system.
Repair, maintenance and certification.
We’ll work the way you need to work, providing tailored preventative maintenance and repair programs for any of the following:
- Surgery and general patient care
- Sterilizer and decontamination
- Anesthesia and ventilation
- Laboratory and research
- Imaging and injectors
- Hood and pharmacy certification and testing
- Cosmetic, therapeutic and surgical lasers
- Pipette certification, calibration and repair
Check out more about our Clinical Engineering Programs.
We keep your equipment optimized for its entire lifetime.
Our clinical engineering teams ensure optimal medical equipment performance and regulatory compliance with OEM and industry standards.
- You get certified, trained biomedical field service technicians
- You’re assured compliance with all manufacturer and industry standards
- You have access to one of the largest inventories of parts in the western US, spanning a wide variety of manufacturers
- Your devices will be fully documented for compliance with federal, state and local regulatory and accrediting agencies including The Joint Commission (TJC), CMS, DNV, AAASC, AAMI, ANSI, HCFA, CAP and others
Everything from on-demand services to full coverage service contracts, we have you covered.
On-demand clinical engineering resources when you need them most.
Who are the people who do all this work? Our people. Unbiased, working agnostically the way you need to work. They’re the best in the business. And not just according to us — our engineers have been routinely trusted by top OEMs for decades.
- Our technicians have an average tenure of ten years
- They’re certified in medical equipment management, sterilization, preventative maintenance and complex repairs
- We’re reachable 24/7 and can be on-site within hours, guaranteed
Check out more about our Supplemental Staffing and Consulting.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
9530 Marketplace Road, Suite 103,
Fort Myers, FL 33901